Monday, January 2, 2012

A Question for You

Hi everybody!  I've been quite a busy bear recently. We did lots of traveling in November, and then there were all the holiday preparations in December. 

We had TWO Christmas trees this year--an artificial one in the window (so you could see the lights from the street) and my favorite one, which was a Frasier fur tree that we decorated in the family room on Christmas Eve!  My brother, Hope (pronounced "hoppy"), and I stayed up together one night just to watch it.



I've told mom I wanna blog more this year, though. And because the New Year just started, I've been kinda reviewing 2011 and was wondering...

What's the best thing that happened to you in 2011?

(If it's hard to decide on the very best, you can just pick a really good thing to share.)

One of my best things in 2011 was getting to go on a really fun trip with mom, dad, and my brother, Pete. It was my first time ever riding on a real train!


We took Amtrak from Atlanta, Georgia to New Orleans, Louisiana.  Then we took a cruise ship to the Caribbean!  It was very fun and exciting. Pete doesn't get to travel with us much because he's the largest bear in the family, so it was especially nice to be able to have him on the trip. I hope we get to take some fine trips this year, too!

I hope you will share something excellent that happened to you last year--and maybe also some fun ideas you have for 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Wilsie!! so great to see up on the interwebs again!! Wishing you the best 2012! hope we can share some adventures on twitter again sooN! MISS YOU LOTS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete