Saturday, June 8, 2019

My Friend Teagan

I recently wrote my first blog post in ages. I didn’t post it on social media or anything like that, so imagine my surprise when I got a comment from my great doggie friend, Teagan! She's a beautiful spaniel from the UK that I met years ago on Twitter.


I wanted to reply to her comment, but Google wouldn’t cooperate. (This is a Google blog...) So I decided to write a whole post about it. I also looked up Teagan's blog, and it has moved! She has already filled up like TWO whole blogs because she includes so many fine pictures and sometimes even videos with her posts. You should totally check out the latest one! It's called Teagan Times Too.

Teagan, if you're watching, thanks for reading my blog and posting a comment! I've been missing you too, so I might try coming back to Twitter just a little bit, even though I don’t have time to spend as much time there as I used to. It would be really nice to see more of my friends again.

For a while, it made me to sad to be on Twitter, especially after Jed crossed over the rainbow bridge. In fact, it seems like every time I go on Twitter another friend has passed over. But I'd still like to visit with the ones who are here while I can.

So you'll probably see me around every so often, when you aren’t out exploring cool places—which it looks like you do a LOT! In the meantime, I hope you have a fine summer and a great doggie day.

Okaybye! 💫

P.S. If anyone else wants to follow me on Twitter, you can find me @WilsonBear, and my backup account (which I almost never use) is @WilsieB

1 comment:

  1. Aww Wilsie, a blog post with my name on it! I actually subscribed to your blog a long time ago so it sent me an email to let me know you'd done a post!
    Yes, everywhere is getting to want money for space and it all adds up, paying £7.99 a month for this and that, here there and everywhere. My first blog I used to post the original pics which had loads and loads of those megabite things, now mum posts the economy versions with only kilobites so hopefully my new blog will last ages. For pics that someone might want to click on to see bigger she leaves the big pictures. It's all too technical for us really but we do try our best.
    I know just what you mean about Twitter... what with Rainbow Bridge, now I'm 11 a lot of my original twitter friends are there already and it's so sad. And then there are all the lost or stolen doggies, sooo many, it makes us very sad indeed... and the kitties and pups at shelters, or is it rescues, in the USA.. I get confused because they aren't what they say they are and anipals get put on kill lists which I think is horrid.
    But there is lots of happy stuff on twitter too so you just have to think happy and look at happy things.
    I was thinking about George the Duck a while ago, I wonder what he's up to.. I still have my duckie.
    Anyway, you will just have to use Tweetdeck or something, like we used to use for the pawties in the old days, did you go to pawties?? so you can sort out your columns and get tweets from pals you like, and mute out the bad stuff, or have tissues ready. At the moment even though I mostly follow anipals, my twitter feed has loads of twaddle about our Brexit stuff which drives me mad. Brexit and Trump don't belong in my twitter feed.
    Keep smiling and I'm chuffed to be mentioned in your blog!
    Bye from your pal Teagan xx

    ReplyDelete